WGPS Students
To all my WGPS students,
All of you are very special, I have enjoyed myself teaching all of you. The joy and the laughter that you all have given me is indeed something I will always remember. It is a great journey with all of you. Do take care and study hard.
Keep in touch! I will visit all of you whenever I can :)
Anything can always tag me, msn or email me :)
To my Media Tech Club Students
Time has come that I am leaving but all of you are indeed fun loving bunch. I have enjoyed the time with all of you and I will be back when I can. It has been a very great time with many of you. Take care, do listen to whoever is going to take all of you for Media Tech just as you all have been with me :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home