Me
Very long never post so here I am back to posting. :)
My dream wants is about to come true, haha... went to the IT Fair today, 1st day of the fair so crowd still not too bad but I believe in the next few days will be worse. Dont know why singaporeans are always so kiasu..whenever got IT fair everyone who goes in sure come out with something but for me most of the time I go for IT fair always come out with 1 thing, brochures and more brochures haha...
Today, saw my all awaiting Apple Macbook..most get my hands on it soon...cant wait to get it. haha...So, I will plan carefully in the next few days on which to get, the white or the aluminum...:)
Wait for my good report..so now its time to sign off....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home