All about me

Sunday, 16 October 2011

New Beginnings

It has been almost a year that I stepped in the new environment and new family. It has been a very good and enriching experience for me. I have enjoyed the moments that I have there thus far. The next move is here, the renewal and thinking of what is next for me. Time is not on my side anymore and it is time ti consider what the future holds for me.

In the last few days, there has been alot of thoughts and consideration on this of what really do I want to and where I see myself moving towards in the future. These are some questions that I have to consider. Whatever it may be, I pray that it will be the direction that He has intend for me.

Moving forward, there are many opportunities available but what it is that is the path that I really want and passionate about moving ahead. That has been a very big question mark still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home